A leader in cultural diversity management, Actions Interculturelles is proud to launch “Start My Career”, a youth employment subsidy and placement project for those between 16 and 30 years old.
This project allows us to provide personalized follow-up for participants and attractive job subsidies to businesses interested in making room for youth within their staff.
ACTIONS INTERCULTURELLES’ CONTRIBUTION
- Continuous follow-up with participants and employers over 26 weeks;
- Financial support for employers throughout the program;
- Additional support for participants where required.
- Guarantee participants a 35-hours-per-week position;
- Commit to maintaining the participant’s employment at the end of the 26 weeks in situations of mutual success;
- Offer competitive wages;
- Cover the difference between the participant’s gross salary and the subsidy provided;
- Cover the full cost of benefits.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, THE PARTICIPANT MUST:
- Be between 16 and 30 years old;
- Hold a post-secondary diploma;
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a refugee;
- Not be pursuing studies;
- Have the right to work as provided by law.
Support is available throughout the “Start My Career” project to ensure participants and employers benefit from a positive and constructive experience.
Our specialists are already in contact with several potential participants. However, should you have interesting candidates you’d like to propose, contact us to give them the opportunity to sign up for the project and so that you may benefit from an attractive subsidy.