The Actions Interculturelles Canada employment service offers a variety of services to help you quickly find a job. Our employment counselors will walk you through all the steps related to your job search: writing your resume, preparing for job interviews, starting and maintaining employment.
- Provide you with a personalized service;
- Help you in your job search;
- Accompany you as you define your professional profile and career goals;
- Support your continuity of employment;
- Offer you the needed support and tools to be successful (resume writing and job interview preparation);
- Collaborate with you to create a winning combination between your professional expectations and a company.
Every week, our team receives new requests; ask to meet one of our counselor’s who will help you find the job you are searching for.
The Innovation, Digital Skills for Youth program was established by Actions interculturelles Canada with the Digital Skills for Youth program of the Government of Canada. The goal is to provide post-secondary graduates with an opportunity to gain real-life work experience that will help them transition to career-oriented employment.
If you are a post-secondary graduate with digital skills training, you are eligible for an internship funded by the Government of Canada’s Digital Skills for Youth Program (DS4Y).
- Be between 15 and 30 years old at the beginning of the internship;
- Have completed post-secondary studies;
- Have the legal right to work in Canada;
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada;
- Not receiving employment insurance (EI) benefits during the internship;
- Consider himself/herself as underemployed, meaning the participants are employed below their level of education or hold part-time jobs.