A leader in diversity management, Actions Interculturelles is proud to present VIP Careers for Tomorrow, a job subsidy and integration project for young immigrants. Thanks to the VIP Careers for Tomorrow project, we can offer participants personalized follow-up and an attractive financial subsidy for businesses who wish to hire young people determined to overcome obstacles to employment. Immigrants welcome!
HOW IT WORKS
VIP Careers for Tomorrow lasts a total of 26 weeks. Participants receive job integration assistance for those 26 weeks in a full-time position in a field where workers are in high demand.
ACTIONS INTERCULTURELLES’ CONTRIBUTION
- Financial support to the employer throughout the program;
- Continuous job follow-up for participants and employers during the 26 weeks.
THE EMPLOYER’S CONTRIBUTION
- Guarantee participants a 35-hours-per-week position;
- Commit to maintaining the participant’s position at the end of the program in situations of mutual success;
- Offer competitive wages;
- Cover the difference between the participant’s gross salary and the subsidy provided;
- Cover the full cost of benefits.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, THE PARTICIPANT MUST:
- Be between 16 and 30 years old;
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a refugee;
- Not be pursuing studies;
- Require assistance to overcome obstacles to employment;
- Have the right to work as provided by law.
FOLLOW-UP WITH EMPLOYERS AND PARTICIPANTS
- Support is available throughout the VIP Careers for Tomorrow project to ensure participants and employers benefit from a positive and constructive experience.
- Our specialists are already in contact with several potential participants. However, should you have interesting candidates you’d like to propose, contact us to give them the opportunity to sign up for the project and so that you may benefit from an attractive subsidy.